By RODNEY D. BOAM
Firefighter Randy Maddock extinguishes an engine that caught fire on a 1986 Ford Bronco last Wednesday morning on West Hot Springs road. The fire was caused by a fuel leak that sparked when the vehicle was started.
The Bronco, owned by Terrill Deem, sustained $1,000 damage. Some $200 worth of contents were also destroyed.
“The fire was knocked down quickly,” said Scott Martin, Franklin County Fire Marshall.
This story is sponsored by FCMC PT Department.
Subscribe to The Preston Citizen: in print or online.
Powered by Max Banner Ads